Pages


Friday, September 9, 2011

JOKE OF THE DAY...The Dr.s Cure!

A woman goes to the doctor, all beaten and black and blue.
Doctor: "Geez Mrs. Robertson, what happened?"
Woman: "I don't know what to do. Every time my husband comes home drunk he beats me to a pulp."
Doctor: "I have a real good medicine for that. When your husband comes home drunk, just take a glass of sweet tea and start gargling and swishing it around your mouth. Just gargle, gargle and swish, swish."

Two weeks later the woman comes back to the doctor looking fresh and reborn.

Woman: "Doctor, that was a brilliant idea! Every time my husband came home drunk, I just gargled and swished with sweet tea. I gargled and gargled and swished and swished and nothing happened!"
Doctor: "That’s great! You see how keeping your mouth shut helps?"

No comments:

Post a Comment