Pages


Tuesday, December 20, 2011

JOKE OF THE DAY...Christmas Eve in the Mall

A couple were shopping at the mall on Christmas Eve and it was packed.
Walking through the mall the wife looked up and noticed her
husband was no where to be found and since they had a lot to do, she started getting upset.

After a few minutes of looking around, she called him on his cell phone to asked him where the hell he was.

The husband answered and in a calm voice he said, "Honey, do you remember the jewlery store we went to about 5 years ago where you fell in love with that diamond necklace that we couldn't afford? And I told you that one day, when I had enough money I would get it for you?"

His wife started to cry and said "Oh my God...YES DEAR, I remember that jewelry store".

"Well, I'm in the bar right next to it"

No comments:

Post a Comment